I’m Yvonne, a mother to my wonderful son, who is autistic and has a rare chromosome disorder: a microduplication of chromosome 16p11.2.
Read About Me for more detail.
What to expect
- Posts on autism-related topics
- Posts on rare disorders & disability
- Photos of our days out
- Visual resources and free templates
- Useful tips (hairdressers, travel tips, in the classroom, fidget toys)
- Audio transcripts at the bottom of each blog post
How our journey started
Read about our journey by clicking on the link: Part One
Creative artwork made by my son
“Anything is possible”